Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Protein

Fine...I get it.  I need to get my protein in.  But it's hard!  I don't particularly like the taste of any of the shakes, i'd much rather eat crackers. But I will never reach my goal if I continue to behave this way.  I've only lost 4 lbs in the last three weeks.  I am going to a post-operative support group tonight, so I am excited to talk to folks who are going through the same thing as me right now and ask if they are experience the slow weight loss.  I am getting discouraged, but I know what I need to do.  I can't exercise because I get dizzy and lightheaded and I get dizzy and lightheaded because I don't get my protein in.  It is a vicious circle!  Enough is enough.  I need to be a better planner and stay the course!  I am hoping for some real motivation from tonight's meeting!  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment