Thursday, May 10, 2012

Diet starts Monday

Ah, the silence of an empty building.  These are magical words for us folks in Residence Life.  However, this also means I have more time to spare.  More time to put me first.  I have to admit.  I've been naughty.  Giving into my sweet cravings, even though they upset my stomach.  Food is such an addiction. 

But, I need to focus.  I am reminded everyday of why I did this in the first place.  I want to be healthy and happy.  I want to have energy to do more things in life.  I want to have babies!  Yes, my body is getting smaller, but the pounds are coming off slow.  I don't want to stretch my pouch or go back to where I started.  So what do I need to do...yes, hire a personal chef, trainer and housekeeper...hahaha, I wish!  No, I need to make a plan and stick to it.  I need to put me first and stop saying, "diet starts Monday", because my life is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment